giveaway

This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 14
psalmweaver wrote
on Feb 11, 2014 12:09 PM

Will there be any announcement of the winners of the giveaways that are on Toni Rexroat's blog? I had not been able to find anything about the results of the first  two giveaways, so was wondering if there was any point to entering anymore...

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 10
Toni Rexroat wrote
on Feb 12, 2014 1:25 PM

Yes, we are announcing the winners of each giveaway. We have been announcing the next giveaway on the day we contact the previous giveaway's winner, so the announcement is a blog later than you might expect. You can see the name for the Giveaway #1 winner in the blog announcing the Giveaway #3. And I will congratulate the Giveaway #2 winner in the blog for Giveaway #4. I hope that makes sense. Please continue to enter; there are some amazing prizes and the winners are very excited!

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 14
psalmweaver wrote
on Feb 12, 2014 1:35 PM

Thank you for responding! The Giveaway 1 winner was announced right after I made the post...patience....patience...

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 10
Toni Rexroat wrote
on Feb 12, 2014 1:37 PM

Not a problem! I can definitely see how it was a little confusing. Patience is a virtue I struggle with too, but spinning has helped. It takes patience to spin an even, nice yarn. Good luck!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS